Sunday, June 3, 2007

Time to Release


It's finally happening!!! What an exciting day. First off, my fantastic hubby has taken the time to walk me through how to actually make this blog my own. It's still a work in progress but I'm so thrilled!!! I'm definitely much more motivated now!

Secondly, it was an exciting day for A.J. because he got to watch all six of his butterflies fly away to freedom. At least that's what we think. Last year his very favorite butterfly got brave enough to fly away and then right before our eyes a great big bird swooped down and gobbled him up. A.J. was devistated! This time we released them in the back yard so they could fly off into the forest and then A.J. went to the front of the house and set up a bird trap to catch the crows. It was pretty funny! The kiddos are already talking about the next set of butterflies that they want to get! What an experience!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails