Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Part 2 - Sunny Day at the beach!






It's a new day and it's sunny, yippee!! I wanted to post the second part of the story about our sunny day on the beach. So, here we are at this gorgeous beach in Seal Rock (5min. from our house) when we climp up the ridge back to our car and notice further on up the beach some people gathering. So, we decide to go explore the situation. Sad, sad, sad. It was very strange, rounding the corner and seeing this HUGE animal laying on the sand. As sad as it was, and even though it was dead, I don't think my kids will ever get that close to a whale again. So, it was a bit of an educational experience.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

How VERY cool!!! My kids would LOVE to see that!

Anonymous said...

You AMAZE me what you can do with your time!
~Kris

Janice said...

Oh my goodness!! I agree so sad but educational too! What an experience! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails