Tuesday, June 26, 2007




OHHHHH Exciting news!! I thought that I had heard last week that our lss was closing. I was so so sad. I am thrilled to inform you that to who ever I may have given that wrong information out, I have much better news. In fact, they are switching owners and there is going to be a new fabulous store run by some of my good friends whom I love dearly. I just want to celebrate. The excitement is huge! Can you tell?!!!!! I will be updating all the new information as we get closer to the time. I'm sad to see my friend Maggie (previous owner) go but I know she will still be around to visit us!
And just because I can't seem to post a new message without a picture, I'm going to upload one of my favorite cards that I just created. I'm lovin MME!!!




1 comment:

amber daNeLL said...

Whoa! What a card, girl! Very nicely done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails