Monday, July 23, 2007

oodles of FUN news!

I wanted to share some exciting news! The clear album that is in my last post is going to be published in SCRAPBOOK TRENDS magazine, December issue! You can't imagine how excited I was to read the email where they requested it. TOO much fun! It just makes me want to do another one. They are really fun to do. I highly recommend them!
More exciting news! There is a HUGE sale going on at 2scrappychixdesigns.com I couldn't believe all the amazing things that were being discounted. You will NOT want to miss out on this, especially if you love Basic Grey, 3Bugs in a Rug and Dream Street papers! 40% off! What a deal! This is where to find it: 2scrappychixdesigns.com

Here is a LO that I was able to make with their July kit. It's got such pretty paper in it!











One more piece of some very great news! An update on the Showdown at the playground! I have made it to the next round again! The competition has moved from 34 down to 5 players. I can't post any of my LO's on the online galleries yet, but I can show them here. So, here are a few that have got me where I am at.






















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome layouts, Julie! Just beautiful! And congrats on the album getting pubbed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails