Friday, July 13, 2007

JULY CROP at 2scrappychixdesigns!!!!!!!

TODAY is the DAY!!! It's the first day of the July crop at 2scrappychixdesigns.com I just posted my first challenge to everyone. It is to complete this cute card using a tranceparency ( this is all the rage right now!) I thought I'd post a photo of it. This great design was inspired by my friend Nancy at scrap4life. She always comes up with such BEAUTIFUL work!


Soon I will be uploading the next challenge which is a sketch challenge. Those who complete both challenges by Sunday 5 pm est, will have a chance at winning a RAK.


This is a LO I did using the BF sketch that will be posted. It's of Ashley in the middle of her first T-ball season when they suddenly decided to call 3 strikes your out! And 3 outs and you are off to the out field! Poor lil' guys. It was so confusing to them because they were just used to being able to hit until they got the ball and they went all the way through the batting order. So, here my doll is right after her first strike out. My heart broke but she was so strong. She didn't even act upset, which made me so proud. I could see the hurt in her face though and I wanted to document it. So, that's why I took this photo!


Come joine us at 2scrappychixdesigns.com for a fun weekend crop full of RAK's and prizes!!

2 comments:

Joni M said...

It was a great crop, Julie!
You chix did a wonderful job hosting and coming up with some fab projects! Fun, fun, fun!!!!

amber daNeLL said...

Awesome job on the CROP girl! Loved loved loved your projects!

BTW, your new acryilic mini album IS the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails