Thursday, September 4, 2008

Feelin' Crafty!

I'm so excited to hear about the DT at Collage Press. When I first saw their papers, I loved them right away. It was about a year and a half ago. As matter of fact, I instantly purchased some of their 'Fresh' line and then hoarded the paper for about 6 months!! I'm so glad that my hoarding days are over and that I can now relax, cut into my paper and know that there is always more paper out there! LOL!

I wish I could share with you the very first thing that I made with my 'Fresh' paper line. It's my most favorite mini album that I've done but it's out for publication. I did however, use the same paper (and I bit of Scenic Route) to make this card for my dear friend who's Dad just recently passed away. This line seems so bright and happy, why would anyone use it on a sympathy card? Well, for one it's beautiful and for two, I think it has just the right amount of elegance.















Hope you are all having a wonderful week!

7 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

I hope you don't mind but that card is definitely going to be lifted, it is soooooo beautiful!!!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

BEAUTIFUL card! I love Collage Press, too. Good luck!

Leslie Ashe said...

YOUR card is GORGEOUS Julie!!!
GOOD LUCK with Collage Press!! I love them too :)

*Suzy* said...

Love the colors of this card & the layers. Definitely a card that would brighten my day & spirits.

Leigh Penner said...

What a lovely card!
Good luck with the Collage Press DT!

Nicole said...

Beautiful! Love the Purple!

Staci Taylor said...

Gorgeous card Julie!! And now i'm dying to see your mini album :-) Good luck with the DT call, they'd be lucky to have you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails