Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

I am the luckiest Mum in the world. I have the three best children in the world AND I've been blessed with a wonderful Mum and best friend of my own. As if that wasn't enough, I've also been blessed with the an amazing Mother-in-law who is such an encouragement and support to me. I love you both and hope and pray that you have the best day ever!

Here is one of the cards that I made for one of these lovely ladies. I will post the other tomorrow. This is a card I made with my new Spellbinders S3 -190 Labels 4 die. I also used Spellbinders S4-072 Flower Creations.















If you want to see some more fabulous Mother's Day inspiration check out the Spellbinders blog. The gals have been busy creating some very beautiful projects!

Happy Mother's Day!

9 comments:

watermelongirl said...

Stunning card Julie! Happy Mother's Day!

Rebecca Keppel said...

What a beautiful mothers day card!

Valerie said...

Well this mother would really like to receive that card. It is very amazing like all you stuff. You are very talented. Happy Mothers Day!

Anonymous said...

beautiful card! I hope you had a wonderful day with your 3 beautiful children! how awesome to have a wonderful MIL!

Nicole said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day Julie! I hope you had a wonderful day!

weze said...

great card Julie!

Heidi Blankenship said...

Julie, your card is Beautiful! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Holly - Wild Wyoming Art Cafe' said...

Gorgeous Card. Hope you had a great Mother's Day Julie!

Lorraine said...

Lovely Mother's Day card! I like what you did with the swirls & flowers; they really complement the label!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails