Sunday, August 9, 2009

A quick altered project

Oh wow! I can't believe it has possibly been over a week since I last blogged. Yikes! I guess that's what happens when you are on vacation. Blogging takes a back seat!

I wanted to share an altered notebook that I made for my daughter. Scrapbook Trends was having a challenge that I wanted to participate in and since she absolutely LOVES to pack one of these around with her, I thought it would be special for her to have a unique one of her own.





















Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Tona said...

Love your cards & the notebook. Your work is wonderful as usual ;)

Lesa said...

Beautiful Julie! Welcome home! I hope your vacation was fabulous. :)

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty cards, Julie and I love that notebook!
Hope you're having a good summer!

ellen s. said...

awesome projects!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails