Wednesday, February 17, 2010

When Creativity Knocks…You Color My World

1209 JO LO 72 color my world Supplies:  Spellbinders™ S4-114 Standard Circles LG ; S7-018 Big Scalloped Border Grand, Pattern Paper – Jillibean Soup, Ribbon – Creative Impressions, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES by 3L, Stickers – Pink Paislee

I thought that was kind of a fun title.  The two kind of run into one another.   Although, I have to say, they are completely seperate and have nothing to do with one another!  LOL

I absolutely adore these photos of my daughter.  They are my FAVORITE!  Combined with my favorite die template (Big Scalloped Border Grand) and that pretty much makes for a happy page!   This is one that was displayed at CHA as well.

Speaking of  CHA I am so excited to get my hands on some Presto Punch Templates!  It was so fun to find out that the Presto Punch is being consider for the ‘Great Crafter’s Tool Hunt’ at When Creativity Knocks.  It’s their second year of putting on the ‘hunt’ for the best tool.  I definitely think the Presto Punch will come out on top!   In order to vote, go to the right of the page to: Vote For Your Tool and click on the circle in front of the tool they are voting for.  If you want to read more about it, you can click here.

Busy, busy times!  I’ve been working again this week.  I just got my final submission sent off to Spellbinders™ Paper Arts for my dt entry.  Eeeek!  Now that it’s all done….the waiting begins.  Suddenly…I canNOT wait until the end of the month!  Hopefully I will be able to share my layout soon.  It was a fun one! 

I’m expecting two packages from the man in brown tomorrow.  One of them will be full of goodies that I don’t have a clue what they are (love surprises!)  The other will be full of stuff that I’m so anxious to use.  My ‘creative’ time has slowed down a bit as of late, but I’m hoping to get back into the swing of things soon! 

Hope you are finding the time to do something that you love!

5 comments:

Jana Boatright said...

Great use of those Scallops I'm thinking on trying out that process have any ideas I don't want to go crazy but I think I might...

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Love this Julie!

Valerie said...

Havn't seen that scallop before, very cool, I love those pictues too, very sweet daughter. Title fits great!

Unknown said...

She is a beautiful young lady (just like her mama) and you can rock a layout like no other! Hugs
K

Michelle Woerner said...

WOW! This is just amazing -with perfect balance. Thanks for the comment on my blog! Have a great day, michelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails