Thursday, March 11, 2010

CARDS

sending thoughts copy

I was inspired to create a few cards for a pub call that CARDS magazine had.  One of them was to use leaf green, melon orange, blue and clouds.  ??  Not even sure what melon orange is but I love a good challenge and because these are colors I would probably never put together on my own, LOL I decided to give it a try!  AND, strangely enough, the two packs of cardstock that I order from Papertrey Ink were leaf green and this melon color.  How could I not try?

Then, just for fun and because I wanted to play with my new die templates and stamps, I created these two minis. 

it's a boy copy 

just for you copy

We are off to AJ’s basketball tournament.  Should be a fun weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

dstandard said...

What adorable cards! Love each of them!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

These are great! I love your take on the challenge and that title and balloon are so prefect together!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails