Monday, June 28, 2010

Moxie Fab Inspiration and some layouts!

 Moxie

When I saw this Moxie Fab challenge, I knew I wanted to play along.  I love vintage looking bikes and the inspiration on the blog was so fun!  The challenge is called ‘I Want to Ride My Bicycle Challenge.’  If you have a bike in your stash that’s screaming to be used, here’s your chance! 

I can’t wait until our family hits all the bike trails in Sunriver.  The kids talk about all year.  There’s nothing quite like riding a bike on big open road!

And a few contrasting layouts!

the pianist

My sweet girly, girl dreaming of being a concert pianist!  We are so blessed to have the kids in piano lessons.  They all really enjoy and  couldn’t be more thrilled.  I’m extremely grateful for the amazing teacher. 

Bring it on

Then there’s my boy…what opposites! 

I’m not usually one for using sketches but both of these were inspired by sketches.  As matter of fact, there’s still a bit of time to enter the Collage Press contest if you are one who loves to use sketches.  You can check out the details here on their blog. 

Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous!  We took Max to the beach and it was perfect!  I sure hope we get a few more warm days like that this summer.  I made myself leave my camera at home and all though it was a bit painful it was also quite freeing! 

Blessings on your day!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Very fun pictures. The pink lo is so classy love it.

Staci Taylor said...

oooh, I love your gorgeous layouts and card, julie! we love bike riding here, too :-)

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi Julie! I was SO excited to see you had stopped by my blog! It's great to "see" you! Looks like you guys are doing good and are enjoying your summer so far. I am totally in love with your bicycle card. Love the mix of kraft and white and adore the vintage style. Think you might have inspired me to play along. I've got a bike embellie lying around somewhere that needs to be used. :)
I adore both your pages, too. Love the pink, feminine look on the one and the strong, graphic design on the other. You do all style SO well, my friend!
Hope you have a fabulous day!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Julie! Thanks for entering the I Want to Ride My Bicycle challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails