Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Layers of Color *Happy Birthday*

Hello blog friends!  I have a quick announcement to make.  A second winner was pulled from the comments left for the Spellbinders Bunny Hop because the first person didn’t claim their prize.  KAYE you are the winner!!  Details are on the Spellbinders Blog.

Kaye said: “This is just stunning. Thank you for sharing.”

Today I have another card created with Layers of Color.

Layers of Color bday

I have enjoyed being Layers of Color guest designer for March.  The sentiment on this card was stamped using one of my very favorite stamps sets that Nina Bracket designed for Layers of Color.  It is called Happy Wishes and it’s one of the happiest sets I’ve ever seen!  It is has been created so that you can piece together your sentiments in several different ways…..Happy Birthday….Birthday Wishes…..however you want to say it.  LOVE it! 

Layers-of-Color-bday-zoom

I chose to stamp it on a Spellbinders™ Reverse Wonky Rectangle #2 (#1 being the smallest.)  The back drop to my sentiment is some lush layers of My Mind’s Eye (Lush), Crate Paper (Emma’s Shoppe) and a bit of sheet music peeking through.  I also snuck in the edge of a Floral Doily Accent which I seem to be grabbing on a very regular basis lately!  I topped that off with a bit of KaiserCraft trim and added a bow, flower and pearls to embellish. 

I want to thank Laura at Layers of Colors for giving me the opportunity to work with their fabulous product this month.  I truly love their stamps so you will be seeing a lot more of them in times to come!

Blessings on your day!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I love the new look, very nice and your card is gorgeous! Great DP.

Audrey Pettit said...

What a beautiful card, Julie! Love all the papers you used and love the wonky die with the sentiment. Adorable bits of doily on the edges, too. This really makes me smile. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails