Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A lil’ Layers of Color For You!

LOC-for-you-web-2

Supplies: Layers of Color Starflower Frame and Happy Wishes Clear Art Stamp,  My Mind's Eye Lush Paper, Bazzill Cardstock, Queen and Co. pearls, Copic Markers, Paperytrey Ink ribbon, Spellbinders S4-301 Labels Sixteen and S4-324 Ribbon Banners.

zoom-LOC

Happy Tuesday everyone!  That means Layers of Color for me!  This is a simple card I created for them as their March Guest Designer.  I love the fun font in the Happy Wishes set that Nina B. designed.  I actually embossed this sentiment with embossing powder.  Yup!  I dusted off my heat gun!  **gasp**  I colored the Starflower card with my Copic Markers. 

Today I am excited to be doing a Make n Take at our local store.  In April I will be teaching classes.  I' can’t wait! 

My lil’ muffin head is not feelin’ so hot and I feel like I might be coming down with what ever she has had.  I think I’ll be trying to snatch some rest in the next few days!

I’m so glad you stopped by today! 

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Another great card Julie. I too like the fun font. Star flower frame is awsome too.

Unknown said...

oh wow this is so striking. I love the green and black together. Gorgeous as always Julie!

Joan said...

Wonderful card. I love the flower frame. Thanks for the inspiration.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails