Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!!

He is Risen!!

happy Easter

I wanted to write a quick post to wish all my blog friends a Happy Easter!  I shared this card on the Spellbinders blog today and gave a tutorial on how use a Reverse Stenciling Negative.  It’s a pretty neat technique!  My huge goodie box of all our generous cross promotional companies came on Thursday and I dove right into it and found this gorgeous Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime paper and this ScrappingStamping stamp.  They fit so well, I had to add them on my card. 

Easter is a time of blessing.  It’s a time to bless others for sure.  I feel right now that I am being blessed ever time I turn around.  It’s overwhelming and I want so to return that to those around me.  I created these candy tubes last week for another Spellbinders post.  The kids will be taking them to their Sunday school teachers tomorrow.  Just a little something to let them know we appreciate them!

Easter Blessings collage

But the biggest blessing of all is knowing that we have a Risen Savior who loves us know matter what.  Unconditional love.  And on this weekend, when I reflect on what He has done for me, it drives me to my knees in adoration.  There is no greater love story.  In the end, all I want to do is pour out my love back to Him!  There is just something about trusting in someone that you know has your best interest in mind and that will never let you down. And oh, how I cannot wait until that day we meet face to face!!  This song depicts it so well and it gets me so jazzed about when that day comes!  I love it when we sing this at our church…all songs really.  It’s loud, rockin’ and very exciting.  A little taste of heaven.  Crank up the volume!

Hope and pray that you are able to spend some time with family and friends on this Easter Sunday. 

Blessings on you and yours!

siggy

5 comments:

Tona said...

Happy Easter, Julie!
Love your projects.

Valerie said...

Great song! What is on your chair? Great blog post on the Spellbinders Blog.

Leigh Penner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leigh Penner said...

He is risen indeed!
Great card and projects, Julie!
I love that song, too!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, my word! How beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails