Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Savor It.

Savor It.  I’m finding that I have a stronger and stronger desire to live each day like it’s my last.  Love people.  That is my priority.  That is my desire.
Layout 2
I created this layout as a quick documentation of how I am feeling right now.  It’s a snippet of me.  I used SpellbindersStandard Circle die templates and Basic Grey Curio pattern paper.  The fun strip at the top is a Basic Grey sticker and paper clip.  The letter stickers are Webster’s Pages Little Story Tellers.  Love those!  I decided to add some warmth with a Prima crochet flower and a KaiserCraft paper flower on top of that.
The winners of the Want to Make It Fabulous blog hop have been announced.  JustRite Stampers, Want2Scrap and Spellbinders Paper Arts have all announced them on their blogs. 
For You Websters
I also have a card for you today!  I’m loving this card because the colors are some of my faves.  Bet you would have never guessed!  After sewing down the gorgeous Webster’s Pages paper, I cut/embossed/inked an Orchard Harvest Tags and Accent die template for the outer frame.  I used Kraft paper for the inner layer and then stamped on it with a Gina K. Designs Botanicals stamp. 
The flowers are a combination of Spellbinders Anemone Flower Topper and Grand Peony Creations die templates.  The centers are embellished with dainty Sparklers from Webster’s Pages.
for you
I find myself reaching for the Classic Scallop Edgeabilities to cut/emboss on my projects time and time again.  Combined with the Classic Triple Scallop, it makes such a dainty edge at the bottom of the card!


Hope your day is filled with many blessings and that you are able to Savor them in every way possible!
siggy

5 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

So true...savor the moment :)
Great layout and it's nice to have snippets of yourself recorded.

Love the card esp. how you did the edges too!

Have a great Tues! xo

Unknown said...

Love the layout. What a great picture of you! I think I am going to adopt that philosophy too. Love that each day will be bright no matter how many clouds.
Hugs

krcmasterpiece said...

Love your card & layout. I too want to Savor each day. We're not promised tomorrow. Making people happy by making them something feels so good!

Holly - Wild Wyoming Art Cafe' said...

Love your message Julie! I adore layouts about the designer. Absolutely gorgeous.

Leigh Penner said...

What a lovely photo of you, Julie! And I love how you scrapbooked it! Fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails