Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy World Card Making Day!!


Happy World Card Making Day!!!

Thank-You copy


I’m so honored that Scrapbooking and Cards Today Magazine is featuring one of my cards on their blog in celebration of this crafting event!  You can read about it on their blog.


The card I am sharing today is a simple but sweet card that I did a while back.  I still love this Crate Paper pattern paper.  I taped the two pieces together and then at the same time cut/embossed them out with the SpellbindersGrand Large Labels.  I inked the sides tied a bow around the seam, added some trim, stamped on the bottom,  and adhered it to my card base.  Phew!  All in under 15 minutes.  There’s classy and quick for ya!


There won’t be much crafting for me today.  We have a four soccer games and a cross country meet out of town.   I love it.  We will regroup tomorrow.  *wink*


In celebration of World Card Making Day I wanted to have a little give-away. This is a collection of Graphic 45 Wizard of Oz papers.  I have also included a Kimberly Poloson stamp set.  I will randomly select a winner from the comments on this post next Friday at midnight EST.
blog candy


Have a fabulous day!
siggy

9 comments:

slbt17 said...

Congratulations!
Lovely card.
Sandra ltb

Janet Garrard said...

Thank you for posting. Took youtr class at paper mermaid and had so much fun. Love checking the things you make inspires me to make all my cards and never buy again.

Janet Garrard

Valerie said...

Congrats! Your card was creative as usual. Thanks for the tip about taping the DP and then running it through the Grand Calibur.

connie said...

Congrats! Beautiful card.

Tona said...

Congratulations!
Love your card. Thanks for the inspiration.

Kim C. said...

Your card is beautiful and congrats. I just got a grand calibur last month and I am having a blast with it.

Maryann Laursen said...

Your card is just lovely, and sometimes it´s also nice just to make a quick but still nice card, isn´t it? And this is really soo pretty.

**Treefrog** said...

Oh I just got a Grand Caliber and now I need to get me some of the Big Grand dies, so many possibilities with these. Loving the new machine and thanks for the tips to a newbie GC user!
((Hugs)) Theresa

carol h said...

Loved your card--can't beat the ones with not a lot of steps. Pretty and elegant. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails