Monday, June 10, 2013

It's NOT that I haven't been crafting... : )


Hi friends!  Today I'm sharing a card that I created for the store.  It's full of shine and lots of yummies!  I LOVE this line from KaiserCraft (although the photo doesn't do it justice!)  It's from the 75 cents Collection.  The die I used for the background is Spellbinders Adorning Squares.

I wanting to do a post for quite some time (it's not that I haven't been crafting!  Believe me!)  There is just so much going on in this busy thing called life that I am having a hard time keeping up.  But I wanted you to know that a friend of mine is helping organize a fantastic even this weekend to help raise money for the Oklahoma tornado victims.  When we come together we can really make a difference in the lives of the people who are facing 'not so sunshiny' times right now!  You will be inspired in more ways than one, there will be opportunities to give and prizes to be had!

I will be posting a sneak peek of the project I will be sharing in just a few days.  And at that point I will hook you up with all the links you'll need to check it out!

Until then my friends...happy crafting!!


1 comment:

Margie Higuchi said...

Beautiful card, Julie! Good luck with the event - how wonderful :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails