Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Magestic Labels Twenty-Five Encouragement!


Hello my blogging buddies! I am finally getting all back to normal after my AMAZING design trip to Phoenix with Spellbinders.  I will do a post all about it but I haven't even got my photos of my phone yet.  Yikes!  I came home and hit the ground running.

This is a card I created before I left.  It's a one that means a lot to me today.  I found out this week that I did not get the teaching position that I was hoping for this fall.  It's hard moving into the future without a full time job but I have to keep trusting that I am right where God wants me to be and that He will continue to open and close the doors.  Deep breath.  Wouldn't be able to make to do this without the strength that He has given me.  So.....that's the significance of this card for me.  The yummies all clustered in the corner come from Webster's Pages, Want2Scrap and Prima.  The paper is also Webster's Pages and Prima.  I used one of my favorite Spellbinders dies (I have lots of favorites!) called Magestic Labels Twenty-Five.  Check it out!  It's a beauty!  The stamp is from an awesome set designed by Nina B for The Craft's Meow called Beautiful Hymns. 

Are you ready for some exciting news?  Spellbinders is having another Frenzy!!  Woot!  What does that mean?  Tons of fantastic inspiration and incredible give-aways to go along with it!  All the details are on the Spellbinders Blog.  Good Luck!  I'll be posting about our retreat soon so check back!

Have a super fabulous day!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

This is a beautiful card! I love the Majestic Labels 25 dies and feel very lucky to have found a set last night at a craft store. I cannot wait to use it and your card definitely inspires.

Mickie said...

Love your card> Those spellbinder dies are delightful to work with and help produce some beautiful artwork!

Kim Hupke said...

Such a pretty card!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails