Sunday, January 12, 2014

Spellbinders fabulous CHA Mega Show Booth


I can't believe CHA Mega show 2014 is actually here and I can FINALLY give you a little peek at the absolute gorgeousness that is already drawing lots of people in!  One of the first things that took my breath away was the ginormous spinning sign above our area.  This is a photo of them putting it in place.  



All the had work has definitely paid off and I'm certain that Spellbinders booth is going to be the buzz of the show!  I don't have time to edit or make pretty but I wanted to quickly share with my blog
readers.  And I think the photos are quite beautiful on their own!

This one side of the booth is the Mixed Media side.  It was so exciting to see it all come together!










The first collage in my post is the Gilded Life line as well as all these amazing projects!






This is the yummy candy bar.  Delicious!



This is the craft room side of the booth.  It's so fun and very inspiring!


I have many more photos to share.  This is just a quick post to give a peek to those who've been waiting to see!  I'm wishing I brought my Canon to get better shots.  Thank goodness for cell phones!

It has been such an honor working on creating the booth with the Design Crew and watching Richard's vision come to life.  Thank you so much Spellbinders, for this opportunity of a life time!

2 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

WOW! What a gorgeous booth! I wish I was able to travel and attend CHA!! Maybe one day they will be able to manage my pain well enough that I WILL be able to travel and do things like this! Until then I will live vicariously through photos that kind people like you post for people like me!! Thanks for sharing!

robinann17 said...

This booth is gorgeous! I love all the attention to detail that has gone into creating such a beautiful space! Congrats! Robin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails